You must know that Canada is one of the top choices for study-abroad
enthusiasts. It is due to the reason that the educational standards in Canada are at par with other UK or US universities. Moreover, you will also find the immigration and work permit rules to be quite lenient. To add up, the fees
for the wide range of courses
are also quite competitive for international students. Canada welcomes all cultures with open arms, and that is evident from the number of immigrants who reside there and call it home. You can ask about it from a study abroad consultant.
They will voice the same opinion that Canada is one of the best places for studying abroad
. Recently, Canada has relaxed PR eligibility under the Express Entry system for many students. Find out more details about this new avenue for international students, including Indians. What Is It All About?
In recent times, after the world is slowly getting back on its feet after the pandemic had subsided, the Express Entry scheme entered the educational front. Numerous students completed their courses online, while there were restrictions on travel, in the last two years, during frequent Covid-19 waves. The government has shown solidarity with these students and has introduced the Express Entry scheme as a relief. The study abroad consultants in Delhi
are of the opinion that this is a good thing for all the students, who completed their courses in the so-called hybrid manner. Now, such students will be eligible for Canadian educational credential points. You can check all these details from the best study abroad consultants in Delhi.
Now, all students who completed their courses
online between March 2020 and August 2022, under various Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada norms. The students were asked to complete their IRCC profiles before August 2. This will help the students, to get an invitation to migrate from the country soon. For the unversed earlier, any student who completed more than 50% of any offline course in the online mode was not eligible for CRS points. This relaxation is temporary. If you are wondering how the system works, read on.How Does Express Entry Work?
Express entry is a system that Canada follows in choosing skilled workers from outside the country to contribute to the Canadian economy. The best overseas education consultants in Delhi
will also be able to throw light on this system.
- You can find out easily if you are eligible for the entry system. Moreover, you need to devote at least 10–15 minutes to filling out the questionnaire. You will be basically asked about your personal details and educational qualifications.
- If you are deemed eligible after completing the questionnaire, then you will get to check your score. You will be ranked in the Express Entry pool. It is CRS that we are talking about, here. Moreover, the CRS-points-based system is used to check and assess your score and profile. You have to get a minimum score to be considered for an invitation. The best overseas education consultant in Delhi for Canada will help you in your pursuits.
- After you are done with the last few steps, you can start arranging the documents. Moreover, you can also ask for assistance from the best Canadian consultants in Delhi. Language tests are also required, so you have to remember to sit for them as well.
- After you fill in all details and submit your profile, you have to patiently wait for some time.
- The candidates with the highest scores in the pool usually get an interview call. If you are chosen, you get 60 days to complete the documentation process. The same may be processed by the authorities within 6 months or so. According to the best UK education consultants in Delhi, this relaxation has come as a huge relief, for students who were restricted from traveling in the pandemic.
You can also get in touch with Admissify, who are renowned educational consultants. They will guide you through the entire process. They can be reached by phone, email, and over a personal visit as well. Now, studying abroad in Canada need not be that hard, and migrating to the country of opportunities will be easier for all the students, whose education was hampered during the pandemic. They are also famous as the study abroad consultants Guwahati.