You must have seen a shift in the minds of international students moving to Australia for higher education. While earlier, most students headed to the US and the UK, this recent shift in trend is quite remarkable. Indians form a large part of the chunk of international students studying in Australia today. Connect with the Best Overseas Education Consultant in Delhi to know more about the available options and also the abroad study scholarship. Dr Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Scholarship is one of the scholarships, covering partial fees.
Australia has extremely relaxed rules for a visa, and post-study work opportunities, unlike the US and the UK. That makes it the most in-demand study abroad destination today. You will also be amazed to know that the cost of accommodation and living is also extremely low in Australia. The application process to the Australian universities is non-cumbersome, it draws a large number of students.
Let us find out what loans and financial assistance are available for international students there.
More Details on Financial Aspects
You can get in touch with the best uk education consultants in delhi, who can give you complete details on this.
- Apart from the university fee and living expenses, Indian students also requires health insurance. The health services are cheap for Australian residents. But, for others, it can be he without a health insurance. Moreover, you have to show proof of funds to support your education while applying for the visa. The tentative cost of education in Australia starts at AU$34,000 for undergraduates. The average amount of scholarships that you can get is AU$20,000. Admissify is one of the best uk education consultants in Delhi who can give you an entire list of scholarships according to your nationality.
- Requirements for the Australian Student Visa are here for you to see. Some of the expenses that you will come across are living costs, partner living costs, tuition fees, travel cost, and health cover, to name a few.
Role of Educational Loan Providers
You will come across numerous banks which will give you a loan, provided you have a guarantor who pays the loan on your behalf if you fail to pay. The most renowned study abroad consultants in delhi, can give you the exact details regarding the financial institutions that can help you with a comprehensive list. Before you apply for an education loan in Australia, you have to consider a few points. These are:
- You have to check if the loan covers your health cover.
- Also, check if the loan amount can be adjusted with the scholarship amount.
- Check the interest rates at public as well as private banks.
- Find out what happens to the loan after you manage to secure PR in Australia.
These are details that you have to pay attention to, and you may also rely on the best study abroad consultants in delhi for further details.
You can get a loan of 10 Lac to 1.25 Crores INR from any of the banks in the country. Nationalized banks often charge a rate of interest of 7-18%. Moreover, you have to be 18 years and should have a co-applicant. An IELTS score of 5.5. is also a necessity. The loan tenure is a maximum of fifteen years. You can apply with the help of Admissify, to any of the loan providers in the market.
Furnishing your KYC documents, academic data, and collaterals is very important. You also need to secure a Student Visa Subclass 500 application confirmation from the Australian embassy. There are quite a few subsidies scheme for Indian students. So, you can avail of those as well. Contact Admissify for assistance. They will help you in entirety.