In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Oral Antiseptics Market Report. The oral antiseptics market was valued at USD 2. 27 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3.
New York, Dec. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Oral Antiseptics Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2021-2026" – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06188648/?utm_source=GNW
06 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.10%.
During the COVID-19 outbreak, oral hygiene became an important part of health. Most of the oral antiseptics are effective against the COVID-19 pandemic, which has propelled the market growth. Also, increasing awareness about dental care is also one of the positive trends of the market. Herbal and essential oil-based oral antiseptics are also driving the market’s growth.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the oral antiseptics market-
• Rising online product sales
• Rising demand for herbal and essential oil-based oral antiseptics
• The shift towards alcohol-free oral antiseptics
• Growing awareness of oral and dental care
• Increasing usage of oral antiseptics pre and post surgeries
• Growing awareness about oral hygiene and the increasing prevalence of oral care and diseases will drive the global oral antiseptics products market in the forecast period.
• Going green is now a trend in the oral care market with no side effects. Herbal products are increasingly gaining traction.
• Alcohol-free oral antiseptics are mostly preferred by dentists all over the world. This is because alcohol-based oral antiseptic products have side effects in which patients may experience irritation and dryness in their mouth.
The study considers a detailed scenario of the present oral antiseptics market and its market dynamics for the period 2021?2026. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
ORAL ANTISEPTIC MARKET SEGMENTS
The oral antiseptic market report includes a detailed segmentation by
• Chemical Composition
• Distribution channel
ORAL ANTISEPTIC MARKET SEGMENTATION
• One of the important properties of CPC is its ability to maintain microbes present in the mouth that are essential for metabolism. Thus, dentists prefer them more, thereby driving the market growth.
• Solution-based oral antiseptics are most preferred as they can be used for various indications like a mouth rinse, preparation of oral mucosa for dental surgery, tooth extraction, etc. They also provide several chemical compositions, making them a desirable option.
• There is a change in shopping patterns where end users are increasingly turning to digital channels to research pricing and other related information. A lot of vendors have adopted online channels for the sales of their products.
Market segmentation by Chemical Composition
• Chlorhexidine Gluconate
• Cetylpyridinium Chloride
• Herbal & Essential oil
Market segmentation by Application
Market segmentation by Form
Market segmentation by Distribution Channel
• Drug Stores
• Standalone Retail Pharmacies
• Europe: Europe is a major growth contributor due to its highly sophisticated oral care infrastructure, high awareness level, and high per capita spending. Germany is called ‘Dental Land’ in Europe owing to a large number of dentists present in the country, which is more than the world average.
• North America: North American region has a higher growth rate than Europe. This is due to the increased per capita usage of oral antiseptics. The large pool of elderly population having with increasing gum diseases is driving the market in the region
• APAC: This region is home to about a quarter of dentists in the world. India, Japan, the Philippines, and China contribute to 80% of the dentist population in the region. The low-income countries that lack awareness regarding oral health will be an enormous potential market in the forecast period.
Market segmentation by Geography
• North America
o South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
• The key vendors in the oral antiseptics market are Procter and Gamble, Colgate Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, OraCare, Church & Dwight, etc.
• Procter and Gamble
• Colgate Palmolive
• Johnson & Johnson
• Church & Dwight
Other Prominent Vendors
• Agrawal Drugs PVT Ltd.
• Avrio Health L.P.
• Dentsply Sirona
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
• ICM Pharma
• ICPA Health
• Platinum Pharmaceuticals
• Indoco Remedies
• KPH Cosmos Pvt Ltd
• Luxica Pharma
• Uniroyal Herbal
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. How big is the oral antiseptics market?
2. Which region has the highest share in the global oral antiseptics market?
3. Who are the key players in the oral antiseptics industry?
4. What are the key factors driving the growth of the oral antiseptics industry?
5. What are the different segments covered in the global oral antiseptics market report?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06188648/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
A closer look at the clinical trial results that drove the stock up in October was a little disappointing.
Biogen Inc. is reportedly concocting a restructuring plan that would result in the termination of more than 1,000 employees.
(Bloomberg) — Amid the rusted remnants of Venezuela’s once-mighty oil industry, a motley crew of obscure drillers has achieved a feat few thought possible: It’s more than doubled the country’s crude production in the space of a year.Most Read from BloombergThe World’s Relentless Demand for Chips Turns Deadly in MalaysiaSand and Soldiers Mix as Troops Move In to Protect Cancun TouristsAnatomy of a Bad RoadEven in the Metaverse, Not All Identities Are Created EqualThe $300 Billion Plan to Bring G
A Raleigh drugmaker is trying to advance the development program of its Covid-19 candidate after identifying positive results among a specific patient population.
Is AbbVie stock a buy as shares retake their key moving averages on strong third-quarter earnings? Is ABBV stock a buy right now?
Crowdstrike CEO George Kurtz joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the surge in ransomware attacks throughout the pandemic and how fellow cybersecurity firms are losing trust in Microsoft.
The benchmark SPDR S&P Biotech ETF (NYSEMKT: XBI) recently started to recover, but it's still down more than 33% from a peak it reached this February. Editas Medicine (NASDAQ: EDIT) shares are down a whopping 54% over the past three months. It's been falling harder than most biotech stocks this year thanks to disappointing clinical trial results for its lead candidate, EDIT-101.
Oil prices extended gains on Thursday on confidence that the Omicron coronavirus variant would not dent global growth, even as some governments stepped up curbs to stop its rapid spread. U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures rose 28 cents, or 0.4%, to $72.64 a barrel at 0201 GMT, adding to a 0.4% gain in the previous session. Brent crude futures rose 22 cents, or 0.3%, to $76.04 a barrel, adding to a 0.5% gain on Wednesday.
Vaccine stocks were muted Tuesday after test results indicated omicron might elude some of the protection provided by Pfizer's Covid shot.
The newly minted steel company has trounced the market and its peers since the bear market bottom. Is it worth buying?
Volkswagen has entered into three new partnerships related to electric vehicle batteries, as the German automaker looks to transition its entire portfolio of cars, trucks and SUVs to zero-emission vehicles by 2040. The three separate partnerships, all of which were announced Wednesday, are with materials technology group Umicore, battery specialist 24M Technologies and Vulcan Energy Resources, a company that is planning to open a lithium brine project in Germany. Volkswagen's joint venture with Umicore will supply the automaker's European battery cell factories with cathode materials, a key building block of lithium-ion batteries.
With a few exceptions for emergency or urgent care, Medicare plans will only cover you within the U.S. and its territories. But should you maintain your coverage when you move abroad? Expert Ron Elledge answers some common questions.
Natural gas markets have rallied a bit during the trading session on Wednesday, but they continue consolidating at extraordinarily low levels after a massive selloff.
(Bloomberg) — Former U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was diagnosed with kidney cancer just months after his infamous 2018 firing via tweet by then-President Donald Trump.Most Read from BloombergThe World’s Relentless Demand for Chips Turns Deadly in MalaysiaSand and Soldiers Mix as Troops Move In to Protect Cancun TouristsEven in the Metaverse, Not All Identities Are Created EqualThe $300 Billion Plan to Bring Green Power to China’s MegacitiesMeet the New Climate Refugee in Town: CoyotesT
Is Pfizer stock a buy after a new Covid variant emerged that partially eludes protection from its Covid shot? Is PFE stock a buy right now?
For the first time in six years, the Apple iPhone became China's bestselling smartphone. And it was thanks to CEO Tim Cook's secret, $275 billion arrangement with the country, promising that Apple…
Crude oil markets have had a rather quiet trading session on Wednesday, after a couple of really bullish candlesticks earlier in the week.
Although the oil and gas sector has yet to realize the full potential of digitalization in achieving better efficiency, the Covid-19 pandemic helped accelerate some aspects of that effort.
Until additional studies are conducted, experts say you should get vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the time of day.
A third shot of the Pfizer vaccine provides robust protection against the Omicron variant of the coronavirus, the company's CEO revealed, adding to a growing — if early — sense that even if the new strain is more transmissible, it does not pose the degree of danger some initially feared.